Your digital challenge: help NSW keep its clearways clear
Transport for NSW is looking for digital solutions to attack the problem of keeping the state’s clearways as obstruction-free as possible, in its Clearways Innovation Challenge.
Transport for NSW is supplying the data, and are looking to the community to take that data and invent digital products that will address these three problem statements:
- How can we improve driver’s awareness of clearway restrictions?
- How can we improve how the Transport Management Centre is notified of stationary vehicles in clearways, transit lanes or bus lanes?
- How can we advise a driver the location of their towed vehicle?
Along with the supply of data, Transport for NSW will also assist in the incubation of ideas, in order to receive endorsement from government agencies, and to ensure they meet community expectations.
What you need, and how to enter
Key dates for the challenge are:
- Applications open – 24 September 2018
- Information session – 3 October 2018
- Applications close – 14 October 2018 @ 11:59pm
- Finalists for Pitch Day are notified – by 24 October 2018
- Pitch Day Event – 7 November 2018 (subject to change)
- Winners announced – early December
For more information, including judging criteria, how to enter, and more, visit the Clearways Innovation Challenge page.